COVID19 has thrown business plans into disarray. While the impact of COVID on the workforce is manifold, measuring and rewarding employees will be a particularly challenging one.
- Do we need to adapt or “inactivate” Employee Performance Processes specially for employees whose work has been directly impacted ?
- How do we recognise and reward employees who go above and beyond their job description during these challenging times ?
- Does COVID19 provide us an opportunity to transform the Perf Mgt system which is perceived as ineffective ?
- Setting the scene – Introduction and research (10 min)
- POV – Panellists present their Point of View (10 min)
- Case Study – Panellists give their solution to a real or hypothetical case study. (15 mins)
- The EX Angle – We examine the impact of Employee Experience and HR/Talent processes and policies. (15 mins)
- Open Season – Q&A (10 mins)
Steve Giles, NAB
Steve is adept at engaging with executives to understand business imperatives and translate these into organisational changes that deliver results and challenge the status quo. Steve has 20 years experience in Australia, North America and the Asia Pacific region improving productivity and performance through People practices.
Darin Fox, HFL
Darin has a reputation for both pragmatic solutions and the latest HR innovations to build resilient, future proof organisations. He is regularly invited to speak on the changing role of HR and workforce analytics in a world of increasing globalisation, rapid disruption, heightened complexity and the need for life-long learning
Jeevan Joshi, EX Assembly
Jeevan has helped organisations such as nbn, Westpac, Fairfax – design, deliver a Learning & HR ecosystem, that is business responsive and user-centric and based on Agile.
Jeevan is the founder of EX Assemebly and LearningCafe.